Thursday, July 22, 2010

Because in the end, you always go back to the people that were there in the beginning.



You are beautiful and you don't know it. Because you're smart and you don't believe it. Because you're the kind of girl guys never get over. Joey, you're the kind of girl other girls get compared to.



Relationships are messy. That's their nature. They start messy, and they end messy, and if you ever want to have another relationship in your life, you better just stop worrying about the mess.



You want to know something Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world just may surprise you yet. I mean you fall in love, and it doesn't work out, you think it will never happen, but it does, believe me it does, in the strangest of places.



I think it's time I let you go. And that is so hard to do. Because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.



She's so beautiful that when you look at her your knees tremble, your heart melts, and you know, without reservation, that there is order and meaning to the universe.



When a girl hates you the way Andie hates you, it really means that she likes you. That's basic kindergarten psychology.




All the really exciting things in life require more courage than we currently have. A deep breath and a leap. See Joey, the kind of fear you’re talking about... sometimes it's how you know what's worthwhile.




We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn't ready. So you have to ask now why I am? Pace.....I'm gonna count to ten, and then I'm going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to... then you’re just gonna have to stop me. Ten, my love.




You keep saying how it's wrong. And maybe it is. But just to set the record straight, I'm a firm believer that sometimes it's right to do the wrong thing.



Joey, listen to me: If we are truly meant to be, then we will find our way back to each other. It's as simple as that.



My whole life, everybody's always been telling me to follow my heart. The irony is, now that I've finally figured out what that means, everybody's telling me I'm crazy if I do it.



These opportunities that keep presenting themselves? They're presenting themselves to you. Not me. Not to anyone else. All you have to do is seize them. Stop wasting your time and wishing you could be someone else and grab hold of what's coming your way. Because you never know if it's going to come your way again.




Shut up. Breathe. And ask yourself, when was the last time you felt so completely and totally alive as you do right now?



And remember, you're still young enough to fall in and out of love a few more times before you get it right...

2 comments:

  1. TEAM PACEY...ALL THE FREAKIN' WAAAY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAALL THE FREAKIN´ WAY!!!!!!!!
    Los viejos tiempos SIEMPRE NOS ALCANZAN (the way it should be)

    ReplyDelete