Friday, July 23, 2010

"Les Modes passent, le style est éternel" YSL


"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to take it off you.” - Françoise Sagan



A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.


Good fashion is not what it looks like, but what it does to us. - Anna Wintour


You don't learn style from watching people on a runway. Fashion happens every morning when you wake up.


Everyday is a fashion show.. let the world be your runway.♥ Edie


"Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess." - Edna Woolman Chase


"What do I think about the way most people dress? Most people are not something one thinks about." Diana Vreeland


It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules. - Alexander McQueen


Everything I wear is done as background to make me as foreground look good. - Robert Evans


Style is a strange thing. It's a lot different from fashion. You don't need money for style. - Robert Evans


I like my money right where I can see it: hangin' in my closet. - Carrie Bradshaw


Oh, never mind the fashion. When one has a style of one's own, it is always twenty times better.




No comments:

Post a Comment